Saturday, March 29, 2008

Welcome my new "hubby" - BROTHER sewing machine!

lets welcome my new hubby BROTHER PETE - sewing machine. i must say - my mom is excellent seamstress since i was young. she used to make bikini, panties, pencil cases, reversible bags and even patchworked my blankets. so far we still have our patchwork blankets from her. later i will ask mom to give me a few tips on this issue as she is now busy taking care of little Darren (son of my cousin).

firstly headed to Bishan's BEST that i was thought to get the new sewing machine but saw all the items branded SAKURA which cost more than few hundreds, not worth to buy one as myself not very skilled "tailor". took MRT back to Ang Mo Kio's COURTS and found a new hubby... yah i used it more than few hours before giving Pete a break... :p

i used the small cotton fabric to test my "new" hubby Pete and it worked fun... and first time made the small key-chain with felted "B" (as for my friend Barbara) .

No comments: