Sunday, March 23, 2008

felt on Good Friday!

on good friday, i killed my time by making several felt stuffs within 1.5 days...

my colleague coleen is going to give birth this coming may... i created the felt key-chain for her. the solid pink flower on top. and at the back, sewn with pink name "COLEEN"... finished off and put into a lovely simply paper bag with a little ribbon to sign off.

another felt key-chain for friend - violet flower with "transparent" beads on top. sewn up with "regina" at back.
i need a pincushion for myself as i always search up and down when i leave the pins and needles unattendedly, i saw some idea from "verybigjen" on flickr. i must say "verybigjen" is a queen pincushion. this one is more tough task for me... but its worth of my little effort!
another crafty stuff - semi-felt-cum-cotton cloth bunny. i got a tutorial from betz white on eblog - she is great at various task. i jus want to taste her idea with different idea of me to create one for my little girl. i added "ashley" and heart on pink felt and other side is 100% cotton which came as scrap that i bought off from www.etsy.com. its half way as i don't have sewing machine at home as i may get a little help from a friend or at my mom's. yah, i will upload the final foto of this bunny when i am done! :0

No comments: