Monday, September 17, 2007

"mysterious" parcel from belgium!

soooo sweet of ann and kristof sending me the "mysterious" parcel... all the way from belgium. arrived at my office at 5ish evening. i got my colleague coleen to drive me home with that not-sooo-small-cum-not-sooo-big parcel, in order not to mess up with crowded bus. otherwise, i could not hold parcel well before it will drop off me. thanks to her.

there's 3 CDs that kristof whipped up all the "best" belgian songs and some kris-style classics... aren't they cool??? i bet they are. the rest is belgian jules destrooper caramelized butter biscuits, cote d'or chocolate butter and cote d'or four season mignonnette flavoured with coffee, milk chocolate, milk chocolate with ground halzenuts and extra high quality plain chocolate. and cute birthday card which came with printed out of their photo he pasted on.


arrived at my desk...


on my way home... from the front passenger seat in coleen's car...


kristof created his own classic-style CD with nature foto... as well as birthday card.


well-known belgian cookies from jules destrooper

No comments: