Sunday, September 9, 2007

crafty again

at finally, my mom made the sofa cushion covers, took extra cloth from the IKEA long curtains which cut off at the bottom and had enough to cover up. the re-filled cushions were given from pete's current company.

before

after



bought the colorful bead necklace from holland village's bead factory on sale! i like that style but did not like as its tooo much for me so i cut some off and mixed with turquiose stones, retailed at SGD5.00 from my home area.

had enough of tough time... almost finished beading the long necklace and got my pete to hold up while he asked me to switch on air con in our room, but the nylon string got away from my damn-clumpy hands. it end up giving all the beads "run and jumped wildly" everywhere. my little ash picked every bead and stored back in my bead box. determined to be finishing the necklace again which took me more than one hour at same time as chatting with friend on MSN.

before


after


isn't it pretty???

No comments: