Friday, May 4, 2007

Passage to Maran home...

Hi, here's very-virgin-view of my newly renovated master and master bathrooms...

~before and after~

common bathroom
nice to have a newly bathroom with new tiles...
~~~~~~
master bathroom
this lovely cabinet hand-made by Pete and sprayed with solid white before hanging in my master toilet -- happily decorated with my fave stuffs lined up where i can use often before going out or work...
that frog is having cool shower -- was gifted from a old classmate Lisa

~~~~~~
dinning room
~~~~~~
main balcony
main balcony at night...
~~~~~~
make-over indo-style sofa
thanks to my buddy Violet who gave it a makeover....
~~~~~~
new shoe cabinet at main entrance next to balcony
~~~~~~
cozy living room
day-bed that i bought from "recycled" IKEA and adopted the cushions from my former sofa which dumped away. IKEA white and blue covers tailored by my dear mom.
~~~~~~
my collections
collected the insight guides books during my time with APA

love a lamp shade a lot -- from IKEA

my earring collections hangs along the edge of candle glass holder.

No comments: