Wednesday, May 16, 2007

extreme makeover...


finally i touch my home up at last with lovely stuffs...


grilled pete sooo deep that we bought the curtain pole from spotlight and put up at my master room window... the floral curtains from IKEA made by my mom.


bought a pair of holland wooden-shoes from tanglin mall's flea-market.


the navy clothes from IKEA were for kitchen purposes but changed my mind that used for the semi-curtain at my hallway... NICE and PERFECT!!!


at kitchen side... stored with some useful books and others... elephant in painting was bought from bangkok, thailand last dec. the glassed-jug looks so nice that i used the wrapping paper to keep in.


the clayed-pot painted by my buddy tania's mother... was given on her visiting to my home many years ago (time before ash's time)


"M" in wooden made by pete - stands for MARANS.


another made "A" and "O" stand for ASHLEY and OWEN, sitting between the 3-D bears framed up from my cousin lily, on the large piping that lead to air con.


No comments: