Saturday, January 26, 2008

crafty stuffs and CNY lanterns....

on busy saturday, i jus thought of browse around the holland village and for some thing makes me more thrills...

dragged my boy owen with me, leaving my little girl ash with maid at home, to holland village by bus 165 from AMK. owen complained abt the long drive there that made me smile wide - no more kiddie fights :p

reached holland shopping mall, my first heading to bead factory where i have been fancied long time ago i bought a few sets before. it made me drooled... bought a 3-stranded necklace, boxes of colorful beads and tear-drop crystals... damn cheapest than other shops. and make some more trips to various shops within that mall before took bus back to AMK central, bought some crafty for my friend.
ahhhhh, finally reached home and rested my worn-out legs and asked for a nice cup of MILO, made by my maid wati. i asked ash where the stuffs my friend bob dropped by earlier (in my absence) and rec'd the stuffs. OH MY GOD!!! bob folded wrongly. anyway, i un-do and re-folded correctly and made the final lantern.... within a hour.

and see the other lanterns i made other time...

No comments: